Friday, April 18, 2008

Buffalo Comedy Sportz Improv-a-thon

If you are going to be in the Buffalo area between April 26th-27th, come see me play in a 29-1/2 hour improv show with Buffalo Comedy Sportz (my first time with the troupe)! There will be food and drinks, prizes, and even a Chinese auction! All the proceeds will be used to send my team to the 2008 Comedy Sportz World Championship in Portland, Oregon this summer.

Also, I need pledges! You can pledge me per hour or just give me all your money (and I mean all of it). Email me directly for details.

So to recap:

WHAT: Comedy Sportz Improv-a-thon
WHERE: The Riviera Theatre, 67 Webster St, North Tonawanda
WHEN: April 26th at 4:00pm-April 27th 9:30 pm
WHO: Me and the other members of Buffalo's Comedy Sportz and YOU, our loyal fans
WHY: To send us to the Comedy Sportz World Championship in Portland, OR
AND: Give me money and get a genuine thank you!
PLUS: Chinese auction, yummy foods, drinks for the whole family, and prizes!

And remember, even if you don't live in Buffalo, you can still give me money and get that genuine thank you over the internet.

For more info, check the Facebook event here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10924904118

OR the My Space Event here:
http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=420517.82916&Mytoken=EB484BEB-2FA1-4B7A-AD9A11A9C775BCB414263861

No comments: